Hidden talent that need to be polished .
- A diverse vocational training programme has been designed and initiated to empower people with disability to obtain independence and self sufficiency.
- HCRA is committed to providing a purpose, dignity to differently abled children who further develop self-esteem and fulfilment.
- The need for a vocational training programme is to cultivate positive and empathetic attitude towards persons with disability.
- The handicraft items designed by the children are sent for exhibition and sale and you can encourage them to create more such creations by purchasing these items as gifts for your relatives, friends, office, staff corporate gifting or home décor. You can also place a bulk purchase order in advance with us.
- There are a variety of products for Sale which include Decorative Candle Making, Handicrafts Items, Fabric Painting, Terracotta Decoration, Envelop Making, Decorative Bags, Glass Painting.
- All products are reasonably priced and the proceeds from the sale of these products go towards our various projects for under-privileged, abandoned and disabled children.
Watch us in video
Link with Us