To provide adapted equipment which help to incease the founctional ability .
- HCRA has a self sufficient unit of rehabilitation equipments. The prosthetic and orthotic workshop at HCRA provides appropriate and comfortable mobility aids for the differently abled children.
- HCRA is committed to cultivating the self esteem and enabling the differently abled children to comfortably participate in the daily activities.
- The need for this workshop is to enhance and enable the rehabilitation process of the differently abled children, which further leads to increased and comfortable mobility resulting in self reliance and independence.
- Various devices are developed in house by the Department of prosthetics and orthotics at HCRA.
- The workshop develops mobility aids and appliances like-callipers, PVC splints, metallic splints, crutches, foot orthosis, wheel chairs, corner chairs, collars, belts etc.
- On an average, a total of 126 aids/appliances are developed for the differently abled.
Watch us in video
Link with Us