To increase the funcional ability and confidence for Special children.
- This programme had been initiated with the basic aim of providing rehabilitation interventions to enable and empower the differently abled individuals so that they are not left out but included in the mainstream society.
- HCRA is committed to providing a systematic and multidisciplinary rehabilitation intervention to the differently abled to boost their confidence and self respect.
- The need for this programme is based on the fact that differently abled individuals of the society should get an opportunity to achieve their maximum potential and therefore enables them to attain independence, self respect and dignity of life.
- With the help of strong relationship with our sponsors, we hold rehabilitation camps, awareness programmes in school.
- We have also been able to provide rehabilitation equipments like chairs for spastic children, wheel chairs, artificial limbs, braces and gaiters.
- Till date we have held more than 1381 community based rehabilitation programmes and provided more than 11040 rehabilitation equipments!
- We now have our own manufacturing unit and we provide adapted equipments to underprivileged children free or at a subsidised rate.
Link with Us